Awesome Cowboy steaks! Weighing 1 to 1.1kg each. Essentially an extra elegant bone-in ribeye. USDA Prime.
About the producer: Iowa Premium Angus
Their well-marbled, flavorful beef stems from the farming heritage and its set of native resources —deep rich topsoil, temperate climate and plentiful rainfall. These are the perfect conditions for farm families, fields of corn and Black Angus cattle to thrive — the trifecta when it comes to flavorful tender, premium beef.
- Raised by farm families in Iowa and neighboring upper Midwest states
- Black and black baldy Angus for superior marbling
- Corn-fed for exceptional flavor
- Raised and finished in the USA
- A maturity; 30 months of less of age for outstanding color and tenderness
- Visually appealing beef
- No dark cutters
- Practically free of capillary rupture
- No dairy breed influence for superior muscling
- No Brahman breed influence for consistent tenderness