- They key to great burgers is keeping them as cold as possible until you cook them.
- Our burgers are made with a standard 80:20 lean to fat ratio and do not have any fillers, flavoring or additives, only 100% halal beef or lamb, therefore the fat content is what binds them together. Therefore if you're cooking outdoors, keep them in a cooler or in a container over some ice. Letting burgers get warm before cooking will cause them to break apart on the grill.
- Simply heat up your pan or grill, season your burgers (optional) and sear until they're done to your preference. We don't add oil to the pan as the fat will melt. We recommend using a flat spatula to easily slip the spatula under the burger and flip them quick! You can keep flipping until you're happy with the color and doneness.
- Burgers can be cooked from frozen, just keep flipping as needed until cooked to the desired doneness. Best practice for burgers is cooking thoroughly.
- Quality and Quantity Check
- Prepared to order
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to deliver
- Inventory on the way
- Free delivery above 300 dhs across UAE