*Eid special* Short Rib Lollipops! Weighing about 450-600g each for a total of 1.8-2.4kg. 4 pieces. Slow cook on low then finish off with some BBQ sauce for an awesome treat!
About the producer: Iowa Premium Angus or Greater Omaha
Greater Omaha is a single source supplier of the highest quality beef in the world. Their cattle buyers source Angus and Hereford cattle—which makes up 95% of our production—within a 250-mile radius of our Omaha production facility. One plant, one type of cattle, one predominant feed type, and one trim spec all combine to deliver one type of quality which is consistently, the very best.
Iowa Premium Angus
Their well-marbled, flavorful beef stems from the farming heritage and its set of native resources —deep rich topsoil, temperate climate and plentiful rainfall. These are the perfect conditions for farm families, fields of corn and Black Angus cattle to thrive — the trifecta when it comes to flavorful tender, premium beef.
- Raised by farm families in Iowa and neighboring upper Midwest states
- Black and black baldy Angus for superior marbling
- Corn-fed for exceptional flavor
- Raised and finished in the USA
- A maturity; 30 months of less of age for outstanding color and tenderness
- Visually appealing beef
- No dark cutters
- Practically free of capillary rupture
- No dairy breed influence for superior muscling
- No Brahman breed influence for consistent tenderness